Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's

We got to spend a couple of days at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. The boys had lots of fun.
Amund with Grandma and Grandpa.


Grandma with both boys.
The boys got to do lots of puzzles and games with Grandpa. Here they are doing a puzzle.
Islwyn found a new friend in his second cousin, they are almost exactly the same age and got to do lots of playing together. They were so proud of their candy cane shape they made out of pillows.

Amund with Grandpa during a card game.
Islwyn and Austin coloring.
Grandpa and Amund.
This little suit was my grandmother's dad's suit when he was Islwyn's age (in 1899). My grandma has it and we had Islwyn try it on to see how it looks. It is still in really nice condition and really did look cute on Islwyn!

2 comments:

Mical said...

Wow I love that suit! That pattern would be so cute to use. In fact, I'd like that jacket for myself if I ever lived in the cold again. It would be so cool!

TheMuscatoHansens said...

LOVE the last two photos - the one of your grandfather holding Amund up is wonderful and Islwyn looks adorable in that outfit!