Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Crafts etc.

Islwyn actually napped yesterday and so Amund and I did a photo shoot. Amund is pulling himself up and standing and crawling. Such a big boy.

Clapping boy in action.


Pulling himself up on the step.

Islwyn and I amde popcorn garland. I remember doing this when I was a little kid and my brother poured his glass of water into the bowl of popcorn. I was so angry!! Ruined my garland. :)



One of my Christmas projects. I have been working on this for about 2 months. It is double knitted. So I knitted the sweater twice and then had to sew it together. So it is twice as much work but super cute!!! And super warm. And I love the donkey ears. Can't wait to give it to him for Christmas.

1 comment:

Mical said...

Cool! I like the sweater and pajamas that you made. I never got to make popcorn garlands, not even sure how that works. lol.