Thursday, January 31, 2008

Islwyn the Ham Radio Operator

I just like this picture of Islwyn--so I decided to post it. I like how it shows off his dimple!










Here is a picture of Islwyn fixing papa's ham radio. I wonder if he will be a ham radio operator when he gets older.



















Islwyn has recently learned how to put on hats by himself. It is now one of his favorite things to do. Countless times a day I turn around and he has gotten his hat, or my hat, off the hook in the kitchen and put it on his head. Then he spends half the day with his hat on. These are pictures of him this morning. he put my hat on--but it is too big so it covers his whole face. He was wandering around the house, running into things because he couldn't see very well. Then he decided he needed to vacuum with his vacuum popper too. It was so funny.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love this series of pictures! Kids are such nuts.

Rebecca