Friday, January 25, 2008

Sick Islwyn

Poor little Islwyn is really sick with a bad cold. He is coughing and sneezing, with a super runny nose. I have a milder version of the same cold. He has been having trouble napping and sleeping-even though he is extremely tired. Poor baby. We have the humidifier going in his room since that is really the only thing we can do for him since we are not supposed to give babies cough medicine anymore. He seems fairly happy otherwise though--playing and running around. He just cries a little more easily and is not eating as much as usual. If anyone has any ideas of things that may help his cold--let me know!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awww. I know that's really hard! Especially when you can't really give him anything anymore. Christian has what sounds like the same thing for a LONG time and the only thing they kept telling me to do was use the humidifier and push the liquids. I really don't know how much either of those things helped... Way too bad that you both got sick right before Wedgo's coming to visit!! I hope you feel better soon!