Friday, February 26, 2010

Lack of Pictures

So, we have had dreary day after dreary day over here in Indiana. It just makes me miss those sunny but cold days in Maine. Needless to say, I have not been able to really take pictures of the boys since the light is so bad. And really what's the point if they are either blurry from too little light or totally washed out from the flash. I need to take some photography classes so I can get good pics in low light. Anyway, I feel bad about the lack of posts for so long so thought I would write about some of the things we have been doing.

Jonathan--study, study, study, write papers, write papers, write papers.....it is finals week--thankfully today is the last day and he has the next two weeks off from school.

Sarah--sew, sew, sew, clean house, take care of baby. I have been trying to make Amund all of his birthday presents this year....and most of the things I am designing myself. I hope it gets all done. And in typical me fashion, I decided I needed to hand-stitch most of the stuff....

Islwyn--Preschool three days a week in the morning. Obsessed with watching "Kipper." Also has been coloring and cutting and doing playdo.

Amund--Got over the ear infection. Is his usual happy self again. Napping a lot -- than you!!! Um, still not sleeping through the night consistently. Loves to play with the balloons that we have, his stacking cups, and his big brother. Also, currently OBSESSED with graham crackers. He even says "cracka.." when he wants one. His birthday is the 7th--I can't believe he will be one. Oh, and he got two more teeth in, so has 6 teeth now.

So that is what has been going on in our house. We are all very excited about Jonathan being around a little bit more for two weeks. We are also heading up to MN to visit my family for a week during break. I am really excited about it since we haven't been back in over 3 1/2 years. I am really hoping to get some great pictures of the boys with my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins etc.

2 comments:

Mical said...

Thanks for the update! :) I know, Fort Wayne is dreary, someone once told me an average of 86 days of sunshine a year? Don't know if that's true or not, but can seem like it. We miss you guys!!!

Christa said...

Whenever it's dreary in Chicago, we call it a "Typical Ft. Wayne Day" like Mom always says! Maybe it'll be cold and sunny in MN. I hope you have a fun time. Can't wait to see the munchkins again!